Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Upcoming Plans and Previous Distractions (Update)

Hi, everyone! I just want to post and let everyone know that my move across the country is finally complete, and I will start posting again. Coming up within the next couple months is the start of my Halloween horror marathon, which I try to start early every year. Within the next few months, expect plenty of horror and Halloween reviews and lists (to add a bit more excitement this year) Though I'm in the middle of adjusting to a new life, I have not lost passion for film and am planning on continuing my casual criticisms, maybe even more now due to faster internet access. Also expect more new-release reviews, for I have two theaters just down the road from my house now. The future's bright in this critic's life. Stay tuned, friends, for horror and new releases.




No comments:

Post a Comment