Saturday, June 13, 2015

An Update: Where I've Been

   Hello fellow critics, bloggers, and followers! Sorry I haven't been posting lately but life has been getting very busy. Just since last October, I've went through the death of a close family member, the taking of major school tests, the breaking down of my car, and even a move across the country from Mississippi to Michigan, which I am still in the process of. However, it is highly likely that I will be able to start posting more frequently again. With a summer vacation, no job as of right now, and fast internet and film accessibility due to my location, I should have a lot more time and resources to start watching a ton of film again and taking the time to review and critique each one of them

   I missed writing reviews. I really did. It became one of my main hobbies for the longest times and I'm glad to be back. I just hope I don't neglect it again. Stay tuned for more film review as I will post!

   Check out my new review of the new summer blockbuster, Jurassic World, while you're here. I recommend it: http://creepersreviews.blogspot.com/2015/06/jurassic-world-2015-review.html


No comments:

Post a Comment